Thursday, April 16, 2015

DAY ONE: the starting

So, in order to start running I need to have dresses to. I went to Decathlon, the less price place where to buy some running stuff.
After some indecisions, i bought a pair of poco prezzo shoes, around 50 euros: i do not know if they are good enough but i know exactly how many money i have on my pocket so i thing they worths it. They are so beautiful, turquoise and fuchsia (not exactly elegant but they are running shoes). I found on sale a pair of shorts and a pair of socks (same price of the shorts). 
I slap them on the little blue cart and move on to the cardio-frequency shelf.
With just 30 euro more i buy one, not the more expensive but also not the more scrauso. I am happy, and happily i pay (with my credit card, so i have some time to find the money to pay the bill… maybe).

So today i dress myself with all this new staff. I look like a professional runner.
The day is warm and sunny. 
I happily go the park.
I start to run. My chest is open, my legs are moving fast, the trees are green and life seems a good thing.
After 50 yards, before to fall down like a dirty puddle, i hang on the first tree i see. My breath is grasping my lung starting from the very bottom of my inside. My eyes are not able to see anything else but the cortex of the tree, and i hug the truck searching for help.
After few seconds i am able again to think, and i ask myself what accidenti happen to me in the last few years, that i am not anymore able to run for a while without feeling the death so nearby me. My legs seem to be strong but the heartbeat has splashing up to 200 beats.
I do not believe to myself. I give a poke to the helpful tree and start walking, which seems to be a better idea than run. 
I walk for 40 minutes, thinking how miserable am i, that spent so much euro for running stuff and so much time to ride my life without any appreciable result.


I need to find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment