Thursday, April 23, 2015

DAY TWO: give a try to Runtastic

DAY TWO

The second day i start again to the bottom.
I dress myself with my all new stuff and go back to the park. I feel very confident on all the potential that i have in myself.
I start running. Slower.
Still after 50 yards i am as i was the day before: miserable. My heart is blaming all around trying to get out of its natural place.
I go back home very sad and I sit at my desktop with all my new dresses still on. I light up a cigarette and I look at the beautiful screensaver of my iMac with all that wonderful images about parks, mountains, rivers and green grass. 
For a while i am in absent of thinking, just looking at the pictures, like a stupid. In that moment i got an idea: i entered in the app store, looking for a running app. 
While I am cincionando through the various app, i find Runtastic and i decide to download it. Looking inside it i find out that there is a training course named “dimagrisci” (or get slim). I really appreciate the lack of an exclamation mark (you know, i’m a woman, I give huge attention to minor details). The cost is 20 euro but there are no more specifications.

I take time to think about it.

The app seems to be smart, much smarter then i am: it gives you informations about almost everything, the time, the space, the average speed, the calories. I hate they claim to misure the calories i should burn.
I do not want to go to run just for burn calories. 
I do not know why i want to go to run, actually.
My life is so miserable that i would need a huge numbers of miracles, not just going to run.
I postpone any decision and start to do some work to an horrible book someone wants me to edit. It’s a silly short novel about a butterfly but the author will pay me as soon as i delivery the job done.


As usual, i take time to think about reasons tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment