Tuesday, April 14, 2015

INTRO

Yes i’m Nina. I’m born in 1965, in Italy.
That’s the reason why i am the daughter of the Italian baby boom, of a generation of adult unprepared to handle the wellness and the youth, particularly ours. They were coming out of a war, you know, and poverty.
As many of you i grow up in the abundance of resources, into the idea of a perennial and infinite grow, between wealthy adolescent and class struggle. 
I got married during the first ’90 and came in USA as a young couple of high level education of the Italian middle class, and i roll over happily toward the family life. Yeah. then, i came back to Italy.
As many of you, later on, i got rebelled to my marriage and found myself fumbling in the global economical crisis where the intellectual working is considered zero, the wealth is something just for few, money do not goes around, the retail is a impossible myth; as many of you, i grope between men and woman of the Second Turn, children to grow up on my own (children always belong to mum), an idea of a television woman (slim, young, happy, always perfect) that do not match with the reality, a run run! of everybody to the remaining resources, a flee flee from the waste, a research of something that makes sense (economic, sentimental, ethic, moral sense).
Bridled at taxes, school, dresses, at intelligent shopping, at healthy diet, fuel and so on, i decided that, because i cannot do much, at least i can do less.
I am in need of movement and writing, living a life that goes out of my tiny horizon of the taft reality.
That’s why i started to run.

I decided to run for 105 sessions and i hope you would like to join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment